Saturday, August 28, 2010

About Me

I'm a Maine Girl. I was born in Lincoln, Maine, raised in Lincoln, Maine and lived in Lincoln, Maine for 40 years. As a matter of fact, I actually bought the house I grew up in and lived there for quite some time until the day came to sell it and move. That move sent me to Enfield, Maine, where I now live a comfortable, quiet life on my 7 acres of land with my fiance of 20 years, Mark and my two dogs, Daisy and Boomer.
My girls, Kristie and Nikki, also live close by. Kristie works as a marketing executive at the Penobscot Valley Hospital in Lincoln, the Credit Union in Old Town, and she also works for her husband, Brad Libby, CEO of Motorbrain.com. In their spare time, they enjoy their dog, Izzi. Nikki is working towards earning her degree as a dental hygienist. She also works part-time at Gilmoor's Ice-Cream stand and filling in at various dental offices. In her free time, she enjoys her black dog, Guinness.
I have been teaching for 15 years and currently teach second grade in Orono. I also teach a college course: Seminar in Student Teaching. I am also pursuing my second masters in literacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment