Thursday, June 23, 2011

Geocaching: Adventures and Misadventures!

I'll be posting a bit about our geocaching days. I have lots of great photos that I've been meaning to post and there's never enough time in the day. Before I begin posting, I wanted to let everyone know what geocaching is. Many of you probably have been geocaching longer than I have, but for some, this is a brand new word. Listen to the podcast I created for an online course I took last semester to learn more about geocaching. Maybe you'll even get inspired to get involved!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kim! I would be very interested to have the students in my class from Alaska correspond with yours. Could you share more of your vision with me? Here is my school email address: kbryson@smk.bssd.org Hopefully we can make something work. Thanks for getting in touch with me! ~ Katie

    ReplyDelete